[Rpm-metadata] createrepo 0.4.1
skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Thu Oct 21 04:57:23 EDT 2004
I found an odd case that wasn't being handled right for ghosted files
If a file was marked as a ghost in the filelists, but it matched the
regexes for files that should be in primary (*bin/*, /etc/* /usr/lib/
sendmail) it wasn't being included in primary.xml despite that it should
I noticed it b/c the depsolver wasn't working for /usr/bin/someghost
without importing the filelists when it should have been.
anyway 0.4.1 has the fix for it - it's about 5 lines. :)
let me know if I broke anything else.
More information about the Rpm-metadata